After numerous and unsuccessful attempts to become parents, many couples turn to such reproductive technology as surrogate motherhood. It is not easy to participate in the substitutional carrying program. This is quite a serious step, like for the biological parents also for the women who are ready to take out a genetically unfamiliar child as well. Both of them will need help of a psychologist to realize the entire responsibility of the situation. But regardless of difficulties and high costs of the surrogate motherhood the number of those who desire to become mom and dad increasing from day to day.
The program is not cheap, but the desire to have a child and create a “full family” is stronger and higher than all prices. Of course, a couple of future parents will take care about all the expenses, for the surrogate mother the program becomes a good salary. The cost of surrogate motherhood vary in a wide range, but in any case it is a question of big money.
Basic expenses include:
- Services of reproductive clinic which is responsible for the correct execution of the program;
- Primary and subsequent examinations of surrogate mother;
- IVF and other procedures, that take place in the framework of the reproductive technology;
- Required medical supplies;
- Juridical assistance expenses;
- Taking full care of a woman that carry a child;
- Payment after the birth;
- Compensation in case of failed attempt.
Proper selection of the clinic is the key to successful motherhood
If you already searched for information on the request: “surrogate motherhood price for Ukraine”, you saw that surrogate motherhood in Ukraine can be found much cheaper than modern clinics offer. But it is worth remembering that this is not the case when you need to save money. In order for the program to be successful, you need to carefully choose a medical center and a woman who will carry the child.